1. First press--------When we first press the ACTUATOR, the ACTUATOR drives the sub-stem through the connected main column (STEM) to compress the spring (SPRING) together; During the process, the outer wall of the piston (PTSTON) rubs against the inner cavity wall of the body (HOUSING), prompting the piston to open the discharge hole of the sub-column (SUB-STEM); when the piston (PTSTON) slides down, the inner wall of the body (HOUSING) The air is discharged through the discharge hole of the opened sub-column (SUB-STEM);
2. Press reciprocating multiple times to exhaust all the air in the body (HOUSING);
3. Liquid aspiration-------Press the head (ACTUATOR) by hand to pass the main column (STEM), sub-column (SUB-STEM), piston (PTSTON), common compression spring (SPRING) to the body (HOUSING) After the air inside is discharged, release the ACTUATOR, the spring (SPRING) loses pressure and moves back (up). At this time, the piston (PISTON) also moves down through the inner wall of the friction body (HOUSING) to move the auxiliary column The discharge hole of (SUB-STEM) is closed; at this time, the liquid storage cavity in the body (HOUSING) forms a vacuum suction state, and the glass ball (BALL) is sucked up, and the liquid in the bottle is sucked in through the straw (DIPTUBE) Inside the body (HORSING) reservoir.
4. Liquid storage ------Press the head several times and suck the liquid several times to store the liquid in the body until the liquid is full.
5. Liquid discharge-----------When the liquid in the liquid storage chamber of the body (HOUSING) is full, press the head (ACTUATOR) again, and the liquid will pass through the discharge hole directly from the mouth (ACTUATOR) Squirting.